How we work
CAF Canada facilitates positive change by bringing together individuals, corporations, and foundations to engage and empower the donor community to support international philanthropic projects . CAF Canada transforms visions into impact by establishing partnerships with charitable organizations worldwide, in order to implement and oversee life altering projects that fulfill the following criteria:
- To relieve poverty and advance education in developing countries by providing educational programs and workshops to underprivileged persons.
- To relieve poverty and advance health care in developing countries by providing basic amenities, including food, clothing shelter, pharmaceuticals, medical care and other basic supplies to persons in need.
- To advance the education of students by providing books, equipment and educational aids and by establishing and operating schools and libraries.
- To promote the welfare of animals for the benefit of the public by providing assistance, protection, rescue or rehabilitation to animals in need of human assistance.
- To promote public health through the provision of medical services and medical supplies to the public.
- To advance education and knowledge through conducting medical research and publicly disseminating the results of any such studies and undertakings.
- To gift funds to qualified donees as defined in subsection 149.1(1) of the Income Tax Act.
Contact Charities Aid Foundation of Canada
401 Bay Street Suite 1600 Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4
100 Park Royal South, Suite 200, West Vancouver, B.C. V7T 1A2