COVID-19 and Giving Tuesday Messages from Around the World
Join Ted Hart, President of CAF Canada and President & CEO of CAF America, as he chats with nonprofit leaders from Hong Kong, São Paulo, Belgium, the United States, and Canada to discuss the importance of Giving Tuesday and the effect of the Covid-19 global pandemic on their work and this important international day of charitable giving.
Global Charity Expert Guests:
- Gabrielle Kirstein, Founder and Chief Executive, Feeding Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
- Alanna Wallace, Head of Development, Planeterra (Toronto)
- Angela Frigo, Secretary General, European Food Banks Federation (Brussels)
- Carla Nobrega, Director of Development, Habitat for Humanity Brazil (São Paulo)
- Carlos Lejnieks, President and CEO, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Essex, Hudson, & Union Counties (NY)
#GivingTuesday is a global call for action dedicated to giving back. It marks the beginning of the year-end charitable season and it helps balance out the consumer holidays of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Engaging every country on earth, #GivingTuesday is the biggest generosity movement of all time.
This December 1, join the movement and give – whether it’s some of your time, a donation, gift, or simply a thank you.
#GivingTuesday is a great way to come together with your family, your community, your company, or organization – and find a way to give back.