Key Findings Include
- Distribution of giving domestically covers all 50 states and Puerto Rico and nearly 60% of surveyed corporations give internationally.
- The three highest needs addressed were in disaster relief, health, and food security.
- Corporations are doing more to support in this time of need, with 72% of the respondents increasing their contributions to charities.
- Companies are demonstrating their flexibility to grantee needs, with 65% offering to change grant purposes to redirect funds to the most immediate needs, and 54% offering grant extensions.
- 43% intend to revise their disaster relief strategy while 26% intend to expand their employee engagement programming.