INTERNATIONAL PROJECT FUND (IPF)
CAF Canada works to change the culture of giving by helping donors make strategic and focused philanthropic decisions which have a lasting impact on the needs of the communities they want to support.
In pursuit of this vision, CAF Canada has established partnerships with a diverse set of charitable organizations worldwide. CAF Canada works closely with these organizations to implement and oversee specific projects that are consistent with our charitable objects, broadly described as poverty relief, the advancement of education, health promotion, medical research and animal welfare.
The International Project Fund (IPF) is designed to enable Canadian donors to support these projects by giving in a safe, secure and tax-effective manner.
- Unlimited, tax-deductible contributions within Canada Revenue Agency regulations
- Peace of mind regarding fiduciary responsibilities
- Dedicated support and personal, timely service from CAF Canada
- Adherence to best practices throughout CAF Canada’s proprietary due diligence process
- Wire transfer of all disbursements to ensure safe, secure delivery
- Password protected, online access to International Project Fund activity
- Connection to more than ninety years of philanthropic expertise and global solutions within the CAF Global Alliance
Aggregated for multiple gifts throughout a 12-month period.
6.5% on the first $500,000
4% on the next $500,000
1% on gifts of $1 million +
Minimum initial contribution: $5,000
Project Vetting Fee: $750
There is no project vetting fee for organizations with which CAF Canada already has an established relationship.
Contact Charities Aid Foundation of Canada
401 Bay Street Suite 1600 Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4
100 Park Royal South, Suite 200, West Vancouver, B.C. V7T 1A2