Employee GivingOffer Local Charitable Benefits for Your Global Employee Base
CAF Canada’s Employee Engagement Fund (EEF) enables your company to structure matching gift and other impact programs that reflect the regional cultures and interests of your global employee base.
Once you establish an EEF at CAF Canada, you can match employee gifts or volunteer activity with eligible charitable organizations virtually anywhere in the world.
You employees will be empowered to invest in philanthropic causes where they live and work. Meanwhile, your company will demonstrate your commitment to employee giving and volunteering around the world.
Full compliance, maximum impact
CAF Canada is fully compliant with Canadian law and follows the highest ethical standards, reflecting our commitment to trust and integrity. All charitable organizations in our network undergo a thorough review process to ensure that approved projects lead to positive, meaningful change.
Advantages of an Employee Engagement Fund
- Name the Fund to reflect your company’s program and branding
- Make unlimited, tax-deductible contributions at any time
- Create a schedule to send matching funds (issued via wire transfer for added security)
- Work with a dedicated Fund manager who is knowledgeable about all aspects of your program and ensures all recipient organizations adhere to your program guidelines
- Receive online access to Fund activity and integration with your existing grants management platform
- Access more than 90 years of philanthropic expertise and global giving via the CAF International Group
Leverage the power of our global network
CAF Canada is a member of CAF International, a network of trusted partners in cross-border giving. Drawing on decades of experience in this field, our CAF International partners provide us with local expertise that drives our work and funding.
We are here to help
Contact the CAF Canada team to learn more about our bespoke services.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on the latest trends and stories in cross-border philanthropy.