Friends FundsA Cost-Effective Way to Receive Donations from Your Canadian Donors
With a Friends Fund at CAF Canada, your foreign charitable organization can launch and maintain fundraising appeals and solicit tax-deductible donations of any size from Canadian donors.
Not only does a Fund save your organization money, it also eliminates the time-consuming challenge of establishing and administering a public charity in Canada.
Any foreign charitable organization that is eligible with CAF Canada is invited to explore a Friends Fund.
Advantages of Friends Funds
- Eliminate the high cost and lengthy effort typically associated with operating a charitable organization in Canada
- Solicit tax-deductible donations from Canadian donors
- Receive password-protected access to a donor portal that gives you access to financial statements and insight into your supporters’ information
- Avoid the time and expense required to attract and manage a local board and staff
- Work with dedicated support staff who provide personal and timely service
- Access more than 30 years of experience working with foreign charitable organizations
Features of a Friends Fund
- Choose the name for your Fund
- Receive unlimited donations in any amount, monthly fund statements, and quarterly disbursements (via wire transfer)
- Get a unique URL on the online donation portal
- Create a custom online giving page (optional)
- Create a customized gift form (optional)
Learn More About Opening a Fund
Tell us what you want to achieve, and we’ll work together to establish your IPF to support your philanthropic vision.
We are here to help
Contact the CAF Canada team to learn more about our bespoke services.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on the latest trends and stories in cross-border philanthropy.