International Project GiftsGive Globally Without Establishing a Fund
International Project Gifts (IPG) allow you to donate to a specific project without establishing a new fund at CAF Canada.
With more than 3,000 eligible international organizations in our database spanning 135 countries, we can recommend a charitable project that fits your interests and philanthropic goals.
Or if you have a project in mind, you can recommend that CAF Canada supports a new or ongoing charitable project.
Full compliance, maximum impact
CAF Canada is fully compliant with Canadian law and follows the highest ethical standards, reflecting our commitment to trust and integrity. All charitable organizations in our network undergo a thorough review process to ensure that approved projects lead to positive, meaningful change.
CAF Canada’s charitable objects
CAF Canada has a series of ten charitable objects that define what we can fund. These objects fall into the following categories:
- Support public education
- Advance health care and public health
- Protect animals and the environment
- Uphold human rights
Follow the link below to learn more about each charitable object.
Advantages of International Project Gifts
- Give once, with no ongoing commitments or additional fees once the project is approved and funded
- Receive a charitable tax receipt for a donation to CAF Canada
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your donation is compliant with CRA rules and regulations and has undergone CAF Canada’s strict due diligence process
- Work with knowledgeable, dedicated support staff who provide personal and timely service
- Access more than 90 years of philanthropic expertise and global giving via the CAF International Group
- Participate in a direct and transparent funding process
Make a Gift Today
With CAF Canada, you can confidently make a donation to support an established fund or a validated international project.
We are here to help
Contact the CAF Canada team to learn more about our bespoke services.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on the latest trends and stories in cross-border philanthropy.