International Project FundsDonate to Specific Projects That Meet Your Philanthropic Goals
International Project Funds (IPFs) are a convenient and simple way for you to support and manage complex global philanthropic initiatives. An IPF allows you to make charitable gifts to CAF Canada at any time and support current projects or projects that will be funded at a later date.
Together with our partners at CAF America, we maintain a database of 3,000+ pre-approved charity partners in over 100 countries. We are always here to recommend a charitable project that fits your interests and philanthropic goals.
Or if you have a project in mind, you can recommend that CAF Canada supports a new or ongoing charitable project to qualified organizations within Canada or around the world.
Full compliance, maximum impact
CAF Canada is fully compliant with Canadian law and follows the highest ethical standards, reflecting our commitment to trust and integrity. All charitable organizations in our alliance undergo a thorough review process to ensure that approved projects lead to positive, meaningful change.
CAF Canada’s charitable objects
CAF Canada has a series of ten charitable objects that define what we can fund. These objects fall into the following categories:
- Support public education
- Advance health care and public health
- Protect animals and the environment
- Uphold human rights
Follow the link below to learn more about each charitable object.
- Receive an unlimited number of charitable tax receipts for your donations to CAF Canada
- Get password protected, online access to International Project Fund activity, including confirmation of safe and secure wire transfers of all disbursements
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing your donation is compliant with CRA rules and regulations and has undergone CAF Canada’s strict due diligence process
- Work with knowledgeable, dedicated support staff who provide personal and timely service
- Access more than 90 years of philanthropic expertise and global giving via the CAF International Group
- Participate in a direct and transparent funding process
Learn More About Opening a Fund
Tell us what you want to achieve, and we’ll work together to establish your IPF to support your philanthropic vision.
We are here to help
Contact the CAF Canada team to learn more about our bespoke services.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on the latest trends and stories in cross-border philanthropy.